Friday, March 23, 2012
Urban dance
Dancing in urbanity

Photographing dance in distinct locations has become a personal project for me but it usually takes forever to get on the blog. Urban goddess was a finalist at the 2011 KLPA and was shot just a month before the competition.

Urban goddess contrast

Blue

As I was wondering whether to submit or not this year, I realised I never blogged the photos from the shoot that took hours to get ready but we managed only 30 minutes of photos as we played hide and seek with rain which finally rained cats and dogs for 2 whole hours.

Yellow dancer GoddessNadaraj Moon goddess

White

I think the dancer in question attracts rain, this was the second shoot rain, rained us in ;p

Dancing in the rain Longing  Blue krishna  Post it Urban Goddess

Navarathri strike a pose


For more information on packages and schedule.

Please contact
Visithra
visithra(@)gmail.com
V-Eyez Imagery on Facebook