Tuesday, July 26, 2011
KL Dances
KL Dances


This year is a dance year for me. I’ve been working with a few dancers to come up with dance portraits with different themes. The first one was part of the Urban Dance portraits.


Yellow


Urban Dancer Raudram  Dancing doll poised

Here’s the shots from the session that was done around Kuala Lumpur in the most unexpected places.


Kali


Krishna The glare of a dancer Shadows of dance

I absolutely loved working with the dancer and my favourite was the shots that look like they’ve been taken in India. Trust me it’s our own sweet old KL ;)

Mughal princess

Yellow stripes  Bells of dance Waiting  urban pink Regal Bygone era

For more information on packages and schedule.

Please contact

Visithra
visithra(@)gmail.com
V-Eyez Imagery on Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,