Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Urban Goddess
Urban Goddess on exhibition

It’s always an amazing moment to see your work hanging in a gallery. We walked into the KL Photoawards awards night and launch after ending up at the wrong Solaris! (why why why do they have to have numerous buildings called solaris or kiara?).

My heart was beating nervously in anticipation as I bumped into a friend while scanning for the photo. It took us a while to find it at the centre right across the front door and reception area.

Like I said it never gets old for me to see my work on display be it at someones home or a gallery ;)

I am extremely honoured to be the finalist. Congrats to all the winners – loved some of the work on display there. It was also a good opportunity to meet up with photographers from around the world.

Urban Goddess - in the catalogue book  IMG_5195kl1

Got myself the exhibition catalogue book with all the exhibited photos published in it, definitely a treat. The photos are also for sale and a percentage of your purchases will be given to the Anti Slavery Foundation.

The winners and finalists works can also be seen at the exhibition which will run from 19 April to 4 May 2011. Do take the time to go and check out the exhibition. I will be heading there again during the last week of the exhibition in May. Do let me know if you guys would like to meet up there.

Thanks for all the support and votes.

Urban Goddess is now on display at MAP, Level 2, White Box, Solaris Dutamas, Mont Kiara.

For more information on packages and schedule. Please contact

Visithra

visithra(@)gmail.com
V-Eyez Imagery on Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Angela Gripesalot said...
Congratulations on your finalist placing!

I also wanted to thank you for this post - if you thought it took you ages to find the place, imagine how long it's taken me to find information about this event!

(Aiming to visit it today!)

Blogger Visithra said...
thanks angela ;)

heheh i think the info was on the website only ;) hope u had a good time at the exhibition ;)