Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Blessed
Blessed

This is a very memorable shot for me. Few minutes before this I nearly had a panic attack as the bride and groom was suddenly surrounded by their family. I had nowhere to position myself but this tiny space in front of them. And so I crawled into the drove of people and sat right in front of them. I must say this shot made it all worthwhile – love the happy faces and hands blessing the couple from all corners ;)

Congrats you two ;)


Beautiful

For more information on packages and schedule. Please contact Visithra visithra(@)gmail.com V-Eyez Imagery on Facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Pics are good as always but why the ponnu look so sad??

Blogger Visithra said...
thanks anon - shes not sad just tensed - ;)