Saturday, February 20, 2010
Wedding Ideas : Sarees
I love sarees and even better I love recommending places with great saree collections.

We’re pretty limited to saree choices in Malaysia. It gets even worse when you love pure kanchepuram silk sarees. These are the sarees that will last you a life time and its pretty light to wear compared to the more popular benares sarees over here.

You’d probably get the same colours or designs. There are a few online boutiques but the collections always seem pretty basic.

I recently bumped into an online boutique – Dazzling Collections on Facebook and was blown away by their collection and even more impressed they had stunning kancheepuram silk sarees in their collection. The one’s I’ve shown are priced between RM 400 to RM 1300 depending on how intricate the zari work is. You can find more here and here.

So brides to be – you might want to think about them if you’re looking for a different kind of saree. Just take a look at their work. Heck I want one of them! Though I’ve blown my saree budget for the year in India ;p

You can contact them via facebook or through their contact below.

 or +60162614393 / + 60196053940,
Bandar Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Ps : if anyone gets these sarees for their wedding, please book me as your photographer – I would love to shoot a bride in one of these. ;p

pss: photos are not by me - they were sent to me by the company 


For more information on packages and schedule. Please contact

Visithra
visithra(@)gmail.com
V-Eyez Imagery on Facebook

Labels: ,