Monday, June 29, 2009
RIP Michael Jackson
The world lost an amazing musician.

RIP Michael Jackson
29th August 1958 - 25th June 2009


Photos shot at the Michael Jackson Tribute in 1 Utama, Malaysia.


MJ Tribute Malaysia, originally uploaded by visithra.

MJ Tribute Malaysia The one who worked with MJ

Another MJ MJ Nada Too young Young Fan

The sad reality is MJ has written songs for his demise. ;(

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone
….you are not alone….

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like A Sunset
Dying With The Rising Of The Moon
Gone Too Soon
….gone too soon….

The wall MJ Tribute Malaysia Music for all ages

It was a touching moment. Everyone old or young was singing to the songs. Everyone had a story to tell, share and a love to express.

In the guestbook My message

Visithra
visithra(@)gmail.com