Friday, January 26, 2018
Varanasi


The first time I went to Varanasi, it was days before Shivaratri. I was sceptical of the wonders I have heard of the place and how it keeps pulling people back to it. I was also wondering how I would feel about seeing the naked sadhus. 

So there I was standing on the banks of the Ganga, looking around and wondering is this all? whats so wondrous? where do I change? Is it safe to dip into the waters?

That questions and sceptism ended when I walked into her arms and ganga ma as they call her, embraced me. She was quite the experience. So much so I went back the very following year. 


This is a city that will embrace you and make you part of it in the midst of thousands of chants of jay ganga maa.













































For more information on packages and schedule. 
Please contact 
Visithra 
 visithra(@)gmail.com V-Eyez Imagery on Facebook
1 Comments:
Blogger Andrew said...
Beautiful religion photo you have captured. This subcontinent has a great and rich history and you pick those photo perfectly. You can also check me out visiting the below link.
Clipping Expert Asia
Clipping Path
Background Removal