Wednesday, March 4, 2009
April 6, 2009
Beauty in Destruction

You're invited to our first photography exhibition.

April 6 - 19, 2009
KLPAC, Sentul, Kuala Lumpur

The exhibition will feature photographs captured by Kaz and Visithra using a range of Point and Shoot, DSLR and film format Canon Cameras.

For more information - view our facebook event page

www.facebook.com/editevent.php?picture&eid=5383052838...

I hope to meet everyone at the exhibition - let me know if you're coming and when and I will try to meet you then.

ps : if we have never met, or we're not really good friends don't add me on facebook - I will ignore you. Do invite yourself to the event though! ;p

Every point in life is a special moment,
capture your memories in images.

For more information on packages and schedule. Please contact

Visithra
visithra(@)gmail.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
heyy Visithra,
gorgeous images you captured there!!!!!!
my name is Nusaybah and I was hoping to see the pictures of us students doing freestyle on the night of Air Con play, on 18 April. Yet I didn't see any. I really hope to see it as my friends asked me as well when can we get to see those pics.

thank you.....