Monday, May 25, 2009
Mersmerising dance
Laveenia mesmerised the whole auditorium with her performance yesterday. As Kalaimamani Urmila Satyanarayanan our guest of honour said in her speech “She was so confident, innocent and showed such freshness. All her hardwork and practice was evident at every point.”

Arangetram brochure - Lavin - front

I designed her brochures few weeks back and had been waiting to share it with you guys. Her photo shoot inspired me and I am totally in love with my own work. ;p hehhehe talk about being vain.

UPDATE: I AM NOT A DESIGNER - please do not contact me about designing your sisters, daughters, second removed cousins arangetram brochure design - please contact me if you need a photographer or would just like to comment something. THANKS.

Photos by me and Kervin Chong  ;)

In/Visible runs from 1 – 14 June 2009 at KLPAC - Please sign up at our Facebook page here

www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=109196019072

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:
Anonymous gina said...
Simply, stunningly beautiful work, Viz! :D

Looking forward to your exhibition again at KL Pac. :D

Anonymous Anna said...
Awesome shots V. Thanks for sharing :)

Blogger Visithra said...
thanks gina ;) see you there ;)

anna : thanks dear