Tuesday, May 20, 2008
V-eyez
Hey there. Welcome to V-Eyez Imagery. Thanks for dropping by. I guess you want to know more about me? Well here you go!

V-Eyez Imagery

About the logo 

The site is named V-Eyez Imagery as my photography reflects the images my eyes see or want to see.

V-Eyez actually stands for Visithra’s eyes not only coz it has been my online presence but because my photography is very much a view of what I see.

The shape represents the letter V and it’s unusually curvy which represents the meaning of my name Visithra – Unusual and the curvaceousness represents I’m a female photographer. The eye of course, represents what I see. And the three lines together with the 2 that form the eye represent the human fingers without which I cannot click and create moving images. So that’s V-Eyez in a nut shell.




I love travelling




While I'm based in Kuala Lumpur, I do travel wherever my photography assignments take me - plus I love travelling so don't hesitate to drop me an email from wherever you are! 


Be warned though I may blurt a million words the moment you say photography. So you may want to think twice before you say that magic word. ;)

Photography and me

I’ve always been nuts about photography – at home I’m always the one behind the cam. I began shooting seriously in 2006 when I got my first digital camera the Canon Powershot A620.

That camera drove me to take the extra effort to make my shots different coz I didn’t think the lack of equipment should hinder ones progress. It has definitely helped me improve my skills. In other words
I’m a self taught photographer.

My photography style would be – unusual angles and emotion stirring shots. I believe a photo becomes special because of the emotions it portrays. My achievements and milestones can be tracked here.

Most importantly I believe everyone is beautiful, so give me the time to get to know you so that I can learn enough about you. I hope my photos reflect you as in the end its all about you.

In the light


The photographer - Visithra

I specialize in making people comfortable coz my inner child (whose about 3) constantly tries to burst out.
So expect to hear million and one questions. Bubbly could be my middle name though my friends believe it is actually a high dosage of laughing gas. ;p

I shoot photos (not people) as a passion, I’m persistent in getting the right shots.

I currently shoot with a Xanon 5d Mark II and a Canon 40d. My equipment list is here

If you like what you see, click on the contact page and email me to discuss how I can help visualise your memories..

Can't wait to hear from ya ;)

Visithra

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Auto & Food said...
From flickr your pics has lead me here. very impressive work... the saying " the person the behind the camera matters most" fits u so well. keep up the good work & in a way you have inspired me too.

cheers...

Blogger Visithra said...
thanks ;) glad you like them - come by often ;) im honoured to have inspired you and yes its the imagination behind the camera that matters most ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
jinren hair hair colour brands lace wigs transform hair extensions afro hair products near me women wigs how to get purple shampoo out of hair extensions sleek ponytail on natural hair with weave real hair wigs divas wigs review trendy afro hairstyles hair wigs fusion extensions near me nano hair extensions cost hair wigs uk